Tuesday, May 14, 2024

MOVIE SPOOF: THE WICKED DREAMS OF PAULA SCHULTZ

THE WICKED DREAMS OF PAULA SCHULTZ (1968)
dir: George Marshall

MOVIE SPOOF
Sick #62, August 1968
w: Bill Majeski

Sorry everything's all scrunched up. It's all I could find on YouTube. Well, there are a couple other things. Another copy of the whole movie's there, but the link's only been there a year and I don't trust any links to stay if they've been up less than two years. There's also the opening titles on my own web page, which contains mostly animated sequences from movies. (Suggestions always welcome, but do a search to make sure they're not already there first). Almost everything I've posted a spoof of is on YouTube for that matter, the catch is they charge money, and I ain't payin' fer nuthin'.

No comments:

Post a Comment