Sunday, September 13, 2020

Starting things up again in October, beginning again in the alphabet to also include parodies of TV shows as well as going into more detail about movies and TV shows spoofed by humor magazines other than MAD, and more clips to continue with a context for those who never saw the original source (some of this material goes back 65 years) and make this more about 'fair use'. About 1 in 5 posts will be repeated and even those will be elaborated on. I have more than 1000 movies and TV shows from roughly 1955-1995 I'll be writing about so that'll keep us all busy. I have lots of holes too, which will be updated as I get new things. My want list is at the bottom.

Took things down temporarily. I stress temporarily. They'll be back up again when they come back in alphabetical order, and will also be elaborated on.

No comments:

Post a Comment